PGS Accountancy ServicesSolving the puzzles of business growth, tax planning and accounting.
Hull Tax Saving Specialist
Our fixed fee services cover a wide range of accounting options which will help you with your company planning.
Accounting Principal, Paul Stark qualified as a chartered accountant with Price Waterhouse in 1993
He has been helping local people save tax and improve their businesses ever since!
His extensive experience with accountancy firms, in the public sector and in industry mean he has gained a wide range of experience with differing types and sizes of business.
He was awarded a fellowship of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales in 2004
“Thank you for providing a high quality financial service to our Charity. Reliable and Efficient service always received. Thank you for making Accountancy understandable! Always willing to undertake the honorary treasurers role with enthusiasm!”
Debbie Andrew Manager of “Relate Hull & East Yorkshire”
“Paul of PGS Accountancy has been looking after my books for many years. He is easy to get hold of when I have a question and his answers are very informative plus more importantly he talks to me in a language that I understand. If you think all accountants are the same, you haven’t had a chat with Paul.”
Valerie Prentice: Cultural Bodyworks, Beverley
We work closely with our clients and act for a broad range of business and personal clients.
Apart from the more general types of accountancy and taxation services we can also assist you with business development and specialist tax services.
Our philosophy is always to do our utmost to.
- Provide friendly, courteous and efficient service;
- Always exceed your expectations;
- Listen to what YOU are saying;
- Communicate with you quickly and fully;
- Never surprise you with bills you are not expecting;
- Be honest, truthful and upfront with you at all times;
- Aim for you to pay the least amount of tax payable within the law;
- Provide pro-active business advice wherever possible.
- Preparation of annual accounts
- Preparation of partnership accounts
- Reports on analytical review of accounts
- In addition detailed summaries can be produced giving the proprietor added value information of graphs/charts and five year summaries
Limited Company Accounts
- Preparation of annual accounts
- Preparation of abbreviated accounts for filing with Companies House
- Filing of abbreviated accounts with Companies House on your behalf
- As with sole trade/partnership accounts, added value information can be provided
- Business profits – tax computations and calculations – ensuring you pay the right amount of tax for the business claiming all relevant up to date allowances
- Personal self assessment tax returns
- Partnership tax returns
- Capital allowance computations
It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas as Perry Como memorably sang. But don’t let up on the work. It’s immensely satisfying, I think, to take off the holiday knowing that you have put in a good month’s work and not “goofed off” because it’s the festive season....read more
It’s black Friday in the shops at the moment and they are falling over themselves to get you to buy stuff you probably don’t need and up to last week didn’t want. Or if you are being cynical palm people off with last years stuff which they want rid of anyway because...read more
Just checked my mobile phone, no missed calls or texts or emails. Loads of whatsapp notifications but I can ignore them all if I wish (and I generally do; I like to keep up but I can ask people how their holiday / concert / night out went when I see them) Same goes...read more
Che bello If you’ve seen the iconic film “The Italian Job” (original not remake) you will remember the classic opening sequence where an orange Lamborghini Miura is driven along a twisty alpine road with Matt Monro's silky tones singing “On days like these”. Perfect...read more
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.
PGS Accountancy Services
54 Ridgestone Ave,
T: 01482 814895